The Igeba Unipro2 is a state-of-the-art, compact, lightweight ULV fogger/sprayer that uses 110V plug-in power. The high tech flow meter allows for precise control of application rates for all types of fogging and spraying solutions. Modular design expands to meet your needs. Options include a digital timer module, 5.3 gallon (20 L) solution tank, and 16 ft (5m) long application hose extender to enhance the UniPro2's capabilities.
Timer Module: Plus and play digital timer module for time controlled fogging and spraying.
5.3 gallon (20 liter) Poly Tank with Stainless Steel Carriage Frame: Increase fogging output by adding a quick change poly tank with stainless steel tube frame cradle and all stainless steel quick-couple fittings.
Hose Extension with Nozzle: 16 ft long (5m) combination hose with nozzle to expand the reach.
Dosage Nozzles: Standard 0.8 stainless steel nozzle included; other sizes available.
Igeba UniPro2 details:
- Compact modular design fabricated in all stainless steel
- German quality that incorporates US power of 110vac
- Quiet, compact, lightweight ULV fogger/sprayer
- Design expands with modular interfaces for optional equipment
- Flexible hose and nozzle can be manipulated in all directions
- Global ISO 9001 Certificate for all IGEBA foggers
- Built-in Manometer to control flow and pressure
- Easy Cleaning and tool-free maintenance
- Portable--weighs just 36 lbs (16,4 kg)
- Optional quick change 5.3 gallon (20 liter) tanks
- Optional digital timer for unattended fogging
Igeba UniPro2 Specifications:
- Weight Empty: 36 lbs / 16,4 kg
- Dimension Inches: 16 x 16 x 11
- Dimensions Cm: 43 x 43 x 28
- Stock Tank Capacity: 1.7 Gallons (6,5 Liters)
- Max Flow rate (water): 2.65 gal/hr (10 l/hr)
- Power Supply: 110vac 50/60 Hz
- Droplet Spectrum:
VMD, pure water / 10 Liters per hour: < 25 microns
VMD, oil (diesel) / 10 Liters per hour: < 15 microns
Use the Igeba UniPro2 for:
Igeba UniPro2 Product Literature
- Water and Oil Based solutions and formulations
- For all ULV and cold fogging/spraying applications
- Control of diseases transmitted via insects, bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Decontamination of food preparation surfaces, bathrooms, locker rooms, etc.
- Aphid, mildew, and rot control in indoor nurseries
- Mold and mildew control in commercial and residential settings
- Deodorizing cars, homes, warehouses, locker rooms, fire damaged spaces, etc.
- Application of odor control chemicals for hospitals, nursing homes, institutions, industries, etc.