Igeba TF-95 Thermal Fogger
IGEBA® - The Global Standard for Excellence and Quality in Thermal Fogging
The TF-95 fogs medium to large areas, indoors and outdoors quickly and economically. The TF-95 HD can apply both oil and water based solutions by swapping the standard fog tube for the optional water fog tube kit.
Note: Do not use Steri-Fab in this fogger.
IGEBA TF-95 HD Features
- 5.5 Liter stainless steel fuel tank and 60 Liter formulation tank.
- 4140 stainless steel expansion chamber & tube.
- TF-95 and 160 models equipped with an auto-shut off device for safety.
- All other parts contacting solution are made of brass or Teflon.
- TF-95 is available with remote operating and start/stop controls.
- Raise and lower the Fog Tube level with simple hand cranks.
- One of the quietest platform mounted pulse jet thermal foggers.
- Designed from the beginning to be a platform mounted fogger - not a kit or adaptation.
- Optional "W" Fog Tube makes it water based solution compatible.
- Global ISO 9001 Certificate awarded to all IGEBA foggers.
- Absolutely reliable ignition uses 4 "D" cell batteries - no spark plugs.
- Convenient stainless steel drain at the bottom of solution tank.
- Ships with: operators manual (book and CD), maintenance kit, 3 dosage nozzles, and more.
- Weight Empty: 87 lbs / 39,5 kg
- Dimensions Inches: 78 x 23.5 x 24.5
- Dimensions Cm: 198 x 60 x 62
- Solution Tank Capacity: 15.8 G / 60 L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.4 G / 5,5 L
- Fuel Requirements: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Consumption: 1.05 G hr / 4 L hr
- Max Flow Rate (oil): 26.5 G hr / 100 L hr
- Ignition Batteries: 4 "D" batteries
Use the Igeba TF-95 for:
Igeba TF-95 Thermal Fogger Product Literature
- Mosquito, gnat, fly, and other flying insect control
- Control of diseases transmitted via insects, bacteria, viruses, fungi
- Combat Malaria, Dengue/Yellow Fever, and more
- Disinfection of large areas, surfaces, and objects
- Disinfection or treatment of poultry and livestock containment
- Mold and mildew control in commercial and residential settings
- Hydration and pest control for greenhouses, plant nurseries, gardens
- Application of deodorants and odor control chemicals
- Special effects for the film and entertainment industry