Igeba EVO 35 Thermal Fogger
The EVO 35 applies oil based formulations with the standard fog tube.
With the optional "W" fog tube, the EVO 35 can apply water based formulations.
Note: Do not use Steri-Fab in this fogger.
IGEBA EVO 35 Features:
- Stainless steel fuel tank and air pump
- 4140 stainless steel expansion chamber & tube
- Solution tank made of high density polyethylene
- Easiest starting pulse-jet fogger with stainless steel air pump assist
- Lightweight unit; weighs only 17.1 lbs / 7,8 kg empty
- Optional Water Fog Tube makes it water based solution compatible
- Optional precision valves for the application of Fog Force Bird Repellent
- Global ISO 9001 Certificate awarded to all IGEBA foggers
- Absolutely reliable ignition uses 4 "D" cell batteries - no spark plugs
- Ships with operators manual, maintenance kit, 2 dosage nozzles
Weight Empty 17.1 lbs / 7,8 kg
Dimensions Inches 52.5 x 11.2 x 13.3
Dimensions Cm.: 133,5 x 28,5 x 34
Solution Tank Capacity 1.7 G / 6,5 L
Fuel Tank Capacity 0.3 G / 1,2 L
Fuel Requirements Unleaded Gasoline
Fuel Consumption 0.5 G hr / 2 L hr
Max Flow Rate (Oil Base) 11 G hr / 42 L hr
Horizontal Reach (indoor) 300+ ft / 90+ m
Ignition Batteries 4 "D" Batteries
Use The EVO 35 For:
- Applying EcoBird Repellent (requires optional control valve)
- Mosquito, gnat, fly and other flying insect control
- Control of diseases transmitted via insects, bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Disinfection of large areas, surfaces, and objects
- Mold & mildew control in commercial and residential settings
- Hydrate greenhouses, plant nurseries, gardens, etc
- Fog oil base formulations in nearly any large structure
- Apply water based solutions with optional "W" tube
- Application of deodorants and odor neutralization chemicals
Use The TF-34 For:
Using Fog Force in your TF-34:
- Applying EcoBird Repellent requires optional control valve.
- Mosquito, gnat, fly and other flying insect control.
- Disease control through insect, bacterial and fungal control.
- Mold & mildew control in commercial and residential applications.
- Hydrate greenhouses, plant nurseries, gardens, etcNoterNo
- Fog oil base formulation in nearly any large structure.
- Apply water based solutions with optional "W" tube.
If using EcoBird repellent
in your TF-34 see the additional options tab.
IGEBA has designed Custom Flow Valves just for the application of EcoBird repellent.
Additional TF-34 Options:
Special Dosage Nozzle made just for the application of EcoBird Bird Repellent. Select Item # IGEBA NOZ.
Additional Water Conversion Kit allows the use of water based formulations. Select Item # IGEBA WCK34.
IGEBA® TF-34 Pulse Jet Thermal Fogger