Dyna-Fog Model 1200
The World’s Standard for Maximum Fog Output – Ultimate Fog Applicator for Large Areas.
The model 1200’s tremendous capacity of 120 gallons (454 liters) per hour makes it capable of blanketing mammoth areas with dense heavy fog that destroys insects and pests in a fraction of the time required by other equipment.
• Faster coverage saves man hours & truck time.
• Instant display hour meter & temperature meter.
• Connects to a standard chemical drum.
• 120 gal/hr (454 L/hour) Enables you to fog three times faster than conventional vehicle mounted foggers.
• Tremendous capacity is capable of covering 12 acres in one minute (49,000 square meters per minute).
Fully equipped with remote controls, it can be started, the fog can be regulated, and the machine can be shut off from the cab of the vehicle. An hour meter, a temperature gauge, two 120 volt AC receptacles, a heavy duty 12 volt DC battery and controllable output are all regular equipment on the l200. No other machine combines an extremely low noise level (less than 70 decibals) with such an enormous fog output. The 1200 runs much quieter than a typical thermal fogger or cold fogger.
Removable Remote Control Box Features
In-Cab Visual/Operating Capabilities for:
• Remote Start
• Analog Temperature Gauge
• Controllable Output
• Heating Chamber On/Off
• Fog On/Off
• Curtis Dyna-Fog Model 49000: 9.5 HP Kohler Engine; Factory Price is $16,999.00, not including freight. OCP&E® sale price is $16,500.00 delivered.
• Curtis Dyna-Fog Model 49000-3: 10.5 HP Honda Engine. Factory List Price is $17,489.00, not including freight. OCP&E® sale price is $17,000.00 delivered.
• Curtis Dyna-Fog Model 49000-22: Yanmar 10 HP Diesel. Factory List Price is 19,403.00. OCP&E® sale price is $18,999.00 delivered.