The Buffalo Turbine PTO Dust / Odor Controller misting system attaches to common 540 PTO drives for dust and odor suppression in the Poultry, Brood House, Demolition, C&D Recycling, and Metal Recycling industries. Quick mounts to most three point hitch configurations. Connect the proprietary Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle to a common 3/4″ garden hose, and harness the power of a legendary Buffalo Turbine single stage turbine to control and suppress dust, odor, and smoke particles. At 240lbs, the PTO Dust Controller is by far the lightest option available on the market for controlling dust and odors in a large scale application.
Buffalo Turbine Monsoon PTO Odor Control Product Literature
Buffalo Turbine Monsoon PTO Dust Control Product Literature
Monsoon PTO Model BT-CPTOM Specifications
BT-CPTOM: Factory List Price, not including freight, $7495.00. GSA Piggyback Price is $7,109.32 delivered.
- Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- 12 volt Remote Nozzle Control w/ 12ft cable
- Direct Drive Gearbox
- 12” Round Blower Nozzle for Debris Blowing
- Cost Effective
- Lightweight Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Low Maintenance
- Minimum 20 HP required at the PTO
- Anti Skid Roller
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.