The Buffalo Turbine Hydraulic Dust / Odor Controller misting system is a permanent solution for any dust and odor control, designed for the Demolition, C&D Recycling, and Metal Recycling industries. The Hydraulic Dust Controller can be powered by any hydraulic source that has at least 16 gpm flow rates. Simply connect the Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle to a common 3/4″ water line, and harness the power of a legendary Buffalo Turbine single stage blower to control and suppress dust and odor particles. Attaches directly to skid-steer style machines; also available in a skid-mount.
Buffalo Turbine Monsoon Hydraulic Dust Control Product Literature
- Hydraulic Monsoon for Skidsteers and Utility Vehicles with Skidsteer quick mount plate.
- Hydraulically driven Blower runs off of any existing equipments auxiliary Hydraulics.
- 16gpm to 25gpm Hydraulic required.
- Available in Basic skid mount.
- Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle.
- 12 volt Oscillation stand is available.
Buffalo Turbine Monsoon Hydraulic Odor Control Product Literature
Monsoon Hydraulic Model BT-HYSS3M Specifications
• BT-HYSS3M: Hydraulic Monsoon Skidsteer Attachment. Factory List Price is $7,495.00, not including freight. OCP&E® sale price of $7,109.32 delivered.
• BT-HY3M: Hydraulic Monsoon Universal Mount. Factory List Price is $7,495.00, not including freight. OCP&E® sale price of $7,109.32 delivered.
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.